Injectable Vitamins for Weight Loss
Increasingly, men and women are using injectable vitamins for weight loss, energy, immune system support, anti-aging, detoxification and more. Injectable vitamins are a quick, safe and simple way to boost well-being. They are unique as they are specially formulated using all-natural vitamins and amino acids to bring results fast. They’re available at Dr. Robert Fortino’s office in South Jersey, in Turnersville, and also in Philadelphia that’s been serving the community for more than 20 years.
Especially now, many are trying to lose weight as the warm weather approaches. For quicker results, injectable vitamins are ideal for curbing appetite, burning fat and increasing energy. When a vitamin is taken orally, it has to go through the digestive system before it reaches other parts of the body. Injectables bypass the digestive system so the nutrients are near-instantly absorbed and utilized. A busy life can leave one needing to boost their health and gain a burst of energy. Injectable vitamins can be an ideal “shot” for weight loss and for better health.
Injectable Vitamins for Weight Loss:
● Lipotropic MIC. A Lipotropic MIC injection, also known as a “skinny shot”, is composed of natural, fat-burning amino acids and vitamins. The blend of B vitamins and non-essential amino acids cleanse the liver, prevent the buildup of cholesterol and metabolize fats. It’s an ideal injectable for boosting metabolism and shedding pounds. This really is the mother of all weight-loss shots, and includes vitamin B12, thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), methionine, inositol, choline, arginine, L-carnitine and vitamin C.
● Vitamin B12. Even on its own, B12 is a powerful aid for weight loss due to its ability to boost metabolism and provide sustained energy. It’s instrumental in nervous system health and converting food into fuel for the body.
● Vitamin C. Studies have shown that individuals who are deficient in vitamin C have a harder time losing weight. Luckily, vitamin C injectable shots provide a boost the body needs as it helps synthesize carnitine, which is effective at turning fat into energy.
● L-Carnitine. This amino acid is key to transporting fatty acids in the cells to be converted into energy. A l-carnitine shot can help expedite this process and burn fat more quickly.
● L-Lysine. These injectables are primarily used as an appetite suppressant, which allows individuals to more easily control portions. This amino acid also supports the digestive system.
For those looking for ways to shed some pounds, consider skinny shots. They are convenient, all-natural and largely pain-free. Injectable vitamins can be the missing link, and a quick, simple solution for those struggling to lose weight.
Dr. Robert Fortino, a premier New Jersey and Philadelphia diet doctor, administers injectable vitamins for weight loss and more from his offices located at 129 Johnson Rd., A3, in Turnersville and 1822 S. Broad St., in Philadelphia. For more information or to make an appointment, call 856-318-4100 or visit DrFortino.com.