Middle of Nowhere
Music, Art, and Documentary Screening in The Pine Barrens
MIDDLE OF NOWHERE is one-evening outdoor music, site-specific art, and film screening event and a month-long visual art exhibition in a 3000-acre historic blueberry farm in the New Jersey Pine Barrens.
- The Pine Barrens a film by David Scott Kessler screened with a live score.
- Multi-instrumental musician, Laraaji
- Local bands, Jackson Pines and Grasslands
- Pine Barrens, 1975 film by Nancy Holt
- artwork around Whitesbog's historic farm and nature preserve
Date & Time
September 28, 2019
12:00PM - 11:00PM
Whitesbog Preservation Trust 120 W Whites Bogs Rd Browns Mills 08015 NJ US https://www.nasouthjersey.com/businesses/nj-browns-mills-whitesbog-preservation-trust
General $35, Neighbor Discount $25, $60 with camping and breakfast